If you believe that your work has been copied in some way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the written notice specified below to OPPO’s copyright agent. Please note that OPPO provides the following procedure only for you to notify OPPO that your copyrighted material on the Site may have been infringed. Any other inquiries, such as requests for technical assistance, will not receive a response through this process.
You may notify OPPO of copyright infringement on the Service by providing notice:
(a) by email with “Copyright Notification” in the subject line email@example.com
(b) by a document titled “Copyright Notification” mailed to OPPO, Attn: No.9/93 Moo 5,Rama 2 Rd.,Samaedum,Bangkhuntien,Bangkok 10150
(c) via the online form, if available.
(d)or fax to OPPO THAI :02 450 1468
Your notice must:
(1) identify the original copyrighted work you claim is infringed;
(2) identify the content on the Service that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work. Please provide enough detail for Nokia to locate the allegedly infringing content on the Service;
(3) provide your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address, if available;
(4) provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(6) provide your signature, as applicable.
By accessing, upload works or using the THAIOPPO.com Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms, do not access or use the Site.