By accessing THAIOPPO.com pages you agree to the following terms. If you do not agree to the following terms, please notice that you are not allowed to use the site.
3. User Behavior
3.1 Your Use Obligations
In consideration of your use of any services provided on the site, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself where prompted by the site (such information being the "Personal Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Personal Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or OPPO has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, OPPO has the right to suspend or terminate any services provided to you by OPPO and refuse any and all current or future use of OPPO services (or any portion thereof).
You are responsible for all activities undertaken by you using any service provided by OPPO, including, without limitation, access to materials on the Internet (whether at a password protected site or not) and use of email. All such activities are at your own risk. You shall not use, nor permit others to use, this site or any OPPO services provided through this site in a manner or for a purpose contrary to these Terms and Conditions of Use. In the event that you access other networks or computing resources, you agree to abide by their respective usage policies. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account, and will keep your password(s) confidential. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. You will not disrupt the functioning of the site, solicit another user's password, or otherwise act in a way that interferes with other users' use of the site. Nor may you post or distribute any computer program that damages, detOPPOentally interferes with, surreptitiously intercepts, or expropriates any system, data, or personal information.
Services provided by OPPO are not intended for use by children. In the event that you, as a legal guardian, wish to allow your child to use this site and/or any OPPO services, you acknowledge that your child will have permission to access this entire site and any OPPO services, including without limitation email. You further acknowledge that, as the legal guardian, it is your responsibility to determine whether use of the OPPO services and/or content transmitted through the OPPO services is appropriate for your child.
OPPO does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to OPPO in any way. However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting any such materials, you are granting OPPO and any necessary sublicensees permission to use your submitted materials in connection with the operation of its business, including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your submitted material; and to publish your name and any contact information you approve of in connection with your submitted material. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use by OPPO of your submitted material, as provided herein. OPPO is under no obligation to post or use any material you may provide and OPPO may remove any such material at any time in its sole discretion. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your material you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your material as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the material. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any suggestions, improvements or modifications to OPPO products and services ("Enhancements") made by you or anyone acting on your behalf, including your employees, will be the property of OPPO without any further consideration to you, whether or not such Enhancements are incorporated into OPPO products and services.
3. 2 Prohibited Uses
You may not use this site and/or OPPO services in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair this site and/or any OPPO services (or the network(s) connected to such site or services) or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of this site and/or OPPO services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to this site and/or any OPPO service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to this site, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to you through this site.
This site may contain e-mail services and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (collectively, "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
· Use the Communication Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
· Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
· Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
· Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as software protected by intellectual property laws, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
· Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, including without limitation, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or corrupted files.
· Post, publish, modify, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other materials or tools designed for compromising the security of the Communication Services, our network or telecommunication services.
· Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
· Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
· Falsify or delete any email headers, author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of email, software or other material in order to disguise the origin of such email, software or material.
· Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services, or create an unusually large burden on the Communication Services, such as by generating levels of traffic sufficient to impede others' ability to send or retrieve information.
· Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
· Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without prior written authorization from such owners of such information.
· Resell any of the Communication Services or use the Communication Services other than for your own personal purposes. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not use the Communication Services to provide Internet access or any other feature of the Communication Services to any third party.
· Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
· Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or create a false identity to mislead others.
OPPO has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, OPPO reserves the right to review materials posted to or sent through a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. OPPO further reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services and this site at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
OPPO reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as OPPO deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in OPPO's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. OPPO does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, OPPO specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction, dissemination or other requirements. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials ("Content") posted to any Communication Services by any users are the sole responsibility of those users. OPPO does not guarantee the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, integrity, quality, or decency of such Content. Posting your name, contact information, and any personal information in any Communication Services places that information into a public forum.
4. Privacy Statement
OPPO will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to any third party unless we have your consent. We will only use and/or disclose personal information in order to:
1. develop new and enhance existing service and product offerings;
2. manage and develop our business and operations;
3. meet legal and regulatory requirements.
5. Links to Third Party Sites
This website may contain links to third-party websites, which are not under the control of OPPO. We make no representations or warranties whatsoever as to any other website to which you may have access through the site. When you access a non-OPPO website, you do so at your own risk and OPPO is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites. OPPO provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
The Service, Content and Software are protected under international copyright laws. OPPO claims copyrights in its Service, Content, and Software to the maximum extent of the law. Subject to the Terms, OPPO retains all right, title and interest in the Service, its Content, the Software and in all other OPPO products, software and other properties provided to you or used by you through the Service.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND OTHER CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. OPPO HAS MADE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO POST CURRENT AND ACCURATE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE; HOWEVER, OPPO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES WHATSOEVER IN THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL OPPO BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED, AND USE OF THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. Limitation of Liability
OPPO has no intent to receive any personal, confidential, or proprietary information from you. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all submissions, materials, information, or other communications you provide to OPPO shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. OPPO shall have no obligations of any kind with respect to such materials and shall be free to use or disseminate such materials on an unrestricted basis for any purpose, subject to applicable law. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, obscene, libelous, offensive, or otherwise damaging materials. You further agree not to take action against us in relation to material that you submit and you agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against in relation to the material you submit.
9、Modifications to Services Provided
OPPO reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any services (including email services) provided through this site (or any part thereof) with or without notice, or in accordance with the terms of your separate written agreement with OPPO. You agree that OPPO shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of such services.
OPPO may post notices within the Service. OPPO may also send you notices about products and Services to the email address or telephone number you have provided to us. Your continued use of the Services constitutes your receipt of all notices regardless of delivery method.
11. General Provisions
This agreement is governed by theLaw of Kingdom of Thailand, without regard to conflict of laws provisions, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Thailand If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.